Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wonderment!

I have been a little absent on the blog in the last few weeks. I think the shock of no longer having a student teacher to do day-to-day work is really sinking in and I am feeling like I am barely staying afloat. Not only that, I have been sort of obsessed with our engagement blog!!

What has really struck me in the last few weeks is the public nature of blogs. In the past, I have sort of felt like my blogs have been for a very specific audience (IE my students, metronet, or family.) However, it has hit me how other people are probably reading my blogs. I have had two people comment on one of my blogs recently that I don't know. Someone commented on my metronet blog about my use of google docs and the other person who commented was the maker of the deck that Sarah and I are getting married on at the Arboretum (he wants us to send him a picture of us on the deck.) I guess I always knew that they were open to the public, but it was still sort of an Ah-HA moment for me!

2 comments:

Jeanne LaMoore said...

Yeah, your rock-star status in Metronet has probably spread beyond the confines of our little group . . .

Karen said...

How interesting that the maker of the deck found you!