Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kindle

Not sure how this fully relates to metronet, but it is technology related! I got a KINDLE2 for my Birthday! I absolutely love it! I am a big reader and have enjoyed how easy it is to buy books and read them. I like that you can make the words bigger...this is helpful when I am working out on the elliptical!!! I was in a terrible habit of buying all of my books...rather than checking them out from the library....so the affordable price of buying books on the kindle ($9.99) has saved me a lot of money already!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think you are the only person I know with a Kindle! I'm interested in one most for travel since I end up buying books in airport bookstores even though I don't have room in a bag to get them on the airplane. And I usually end up buying cheap books I don't really want to read since I don't want to pay full-price for a book when I normally go to the library. I guess there is a whole to-do about libraries wanting to be able to check out Kindles, but not being allowed to as of it ... it will be interesting to see how things develop.