Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogging Nightmare

I definitely had major technology issues yesterday!! I spent a lot of time preparing my students to sign up for google accounts. Of course...it went nothing like I had planned. Basically, all of my students signing up at the same time made google think I was trying to spam...and it shot us down!! I figured out a way around it eventually, but I was a little frustrated with district technology folks who basically told me that I should have used moodle...not blogger. I appreciate the feedback from them but I had no clue moodle existed and have never been trained on it before. Moodle looks like a great program and I would love to be trained on it for next year (just wish someone would have told me about it sooner.)

2 comments:

Jeanne LaMoore said...

Sounds like one of those frustrating experiences that none of us like to have. I still applaud you for making the attempt to give kids these tools. I would love it if we started the year with every student having an email address that we could use for techie (and educational) purposes.

Sarah Rother said...

Thanks for trying this out first and sharing it with us. Once you have this perfected, let me know.