Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thing 27: My iGoogle

Okay...so after our first meeting I set up an iGoogle page and I have loved every minute of it! The main thing I really like about it is the Google reader piece I put on the page! It keeps me up to date on every one's metronet stuff every time I go to Google! I also have a weather piece and the Google tip of the day! I like the Google tip because I learn something new about Google every once in a while. Looking taught me about the new feature on the Google toolbar called AutoFill! The feature lets you input your information, and then whenever you are at a site that requires your contact info or even credit cards (I did not set up this feature up on my computer at school, but I might think about it on my computer at home) to save time when signing up for things or online shopping!

No comments: